uAttend is a great value, low monthly cost, time and attendance system. Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start uAttend as projects stop and start or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. You can manage this through your uAttend online account.
Clocking in options:
Each clocking in terminal needs a terminal connection to connect it to your uAttend cloud account. The cost of the first two uAttend clocking in terminal connections is included in your monthly uAttend subscription. When you purchase more clocking in terminals you’ll also need to pay for additional clocking terminal connections, connections are charged at £10.00 per extra terminal per month each (ex. VAT).
Web, phone and smartphone: Web and smartphone clocking in is free (Download the smartphone apps). Phone clocking is charged at 3p for each clocking (in and out) (ex.VAT)
- Support is included as part of the monthly uAttend service subscription.
- Our friendly UK helpdesk team is available by email and phone, 9 – 5 Monday to Friday.
- When you sign up for a uAttend account you and your colleagues get a free online set-up session with one of the helpdesk team to make sure it’s all working how you want it to.
How uAttend works
- There are 6 clocking in options available. Choose one or a number of ways that staff can clock in, biometric fingerprint, facial recognition or RFID proximity terminals (designed exclusively for uAttend), web, phone and smartphone clocking.
- Pick the pricing plan that corresponds to the number of staff who’ll be clocking in. If you want to use web, phone or smartphone clocking in you can sign-up today. Create an online account and pay your first month’s uAttend service subscription.
- If you are purchasing clocking in terminals we suggest you set up your uAttend account when you receive your terminal/s.