uAttend is the smart, affordable time and attendance system. It’s all ‘in the cloud’ so there’s no software to install or update, simply sign-up for an account and log in. uAttend does everything you need in a time and attendance system – and more!
Fully scalable, the system can grow with your organisation, or expand and contract if you have seasonal workers or projects starting and finishing. There’s no contract tie-in.
- We offer a choice of clocking in options including biometric and RFID terminals (exclusive to uAttend), plus web, phone and smartphone.
- All employee clocking in data is aggregated into one online account and can be viewed and managed through the easy-to-use website.
- Real time dashboards: Managers and supervisors can see immediately who’s in and who’s not by employee, department or company-wide.
- View and print individual timecards and email to employees.
- Supervisors and managers can approve timecards online.
- Get email alerts if staff clock in late (or out early).
- uAttend administrators can assign ‘supervisors’ to departments who can view, edit and archive employee profiles, view timecards and run reports.
- uAttend automates the gathering and processing of accurate data for payroll.
- View payroll summary reports.
- Easy to export to a wide range of payroll software including Sage, Paychex, Qtac and QuickBooks.
- Keep track of employee’s expenses and tips.
- Set multiple pay periods – weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
- Choice of clocking rounding options.
- You can deduct time for lunch breaks and add paid breaks for departments.
- Sample CSV payroll export
Holidays, sickness and absence
- Employees can request holidays and other absence online.
- It’s easy for HR or line managers and supervisors to manage and approve holidays online.
- Track holidays, sickness and other absence.
- Sickness and holiday totals can be viewed on employee timecards.
- Let employees view hours worked, holidays and sickness online. Their timecards can be sent to them by email.
- A payroll summary report can be exported directly from uAttend to a range of payroll systems.
- Job tracking – the job hours report shows the hours worked against specific jobs for a particular time period.
- Pre-defined sickness and holiday reports.
You can set appropriate uAttend access levels for colleagues including edit, view only, by department, etc.
All data is held securely on AWS (The Amazon Cloud). See FAQs for details.
Our friendly UK helpdesk team is only a phone call or email away and there’s extensive online help too.
Find out more
If you want to get a feel for the system log in to our guest account Login: guest | Password: viewme
If you’ve got questions or you’d like an online demo just get in touch.
“uAttend has transformed the organisation of our busy team. There are no grey areas and our team works the hours we pay them for with uAttend managing the staff hours. My only question now is why hasn’t everyone got uAttend? It’s a must!”
Avon & Wessex Motor Factors