uAttend is the smart, affordable cloud-based time and attendance system. As it’s all ‘in the cloud’ there’s no software to install or update, simply sign up for an account and log in. uAttend does everything you need in an attendance system – and more!
Fully scalable, the system can grow with your organisation, or expand and contract if you have seasonal workers or projects starting and finishing. There’s no contract tie-in.
- We offer a choice of clocking in options including biometric and RFID terminals (exclusive to uAttend), plus web, phone and smartphone app.
- All employee clocking in data feeds into one online account and can be viewed and managed through the easy-to-use website.
- Real time dashboards: Managers and supervisors can see immediately who’s in and who’s not by employee, department or company-wide.
- View and print individual timecards and email to employees.
- Supervisors and managers can approve timecards online and by email.
- Get email alerts if staff clock in late (or out early).
- uAttend administrators can assign ‘supervisors’ to departments who can view, edit and archive employee profiles, view timecards and run reports.
- uAttend automates the gathering and processing of accurate data for payroll.
- View payroll summary reports.
- Easy to export to a wide range of payroll software including Sage, Paychex and QuickBooks.
- Keep track of employee’s expenses and tips.
- Set multiple pay periods – weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
- Choice of clocking rounding options.
- You can deduct time for lunch breaks and add paid breaks for departments.
- Sample CSV payroll export
Holidays, sickness and absence
- Employees can request holidays and other absence online.
- It’s easy for HR or line managers and supervisors to manage and approve holidays online. Requests can also be approved, declined or canceled by email.
- The On Leave Widget lets you see which staff are absent in real time, either on leave, on a Public Holiday, off sick or taking other approved absence.
- Track holidays, sickness and other absence.
- Sickness and holiday totals can be viewed on employee timecards.
- Let employees view hours worked, holidays and sickness online. Staff timecards can be sent to them by email.
- A payroll summary report can be exported directly from uAttend to a range of payroll systems.
- Track time off taken by staff in the Time Off Report. You can view hours itemised by: day, date range, department, employee, time off type and more.
- The Daily Overtime Report displays the total number of regular hours and the total number of overtime hours worked per employee and/or department.
- Job tracking – the job hours report shows the hours worked against specific jobs for a particular time period.
You can set appropriate uAttend access levels for colleagues including edit, view only, by department, etc.
All data is held securely on AWS (The Amazon Cloud). See FAQs for details.
Our friendly UK helpdesk team is only a phone call or email away and is all part of your monthly subscription – not extra. There’s extensive online help too.
Find out more
See for yourself. If you want to get a feel for the system log in to our guest account Login: guest | Password: viewme
If you’ve got questions or you’d like an online demo just get in touch, call 01761 410015 or email hello@uAttend.co.uk