Employee self-service web clocking in
Web-based attendance tracking is an easy way for staff to clock in, particularly if they are working remotely. Setting permissions for online clocking are managed from your uAttend cloud account. If staff have smartphones our free smartphone app with geolocation is also a quick and easy way to clock in, request holidays and view timecards if staff work remotely.
Setting staff up for web clocking
To enable online clocking select the ‘allow web clocking’ option for each member of staff you want to clock in using the web. You can also choose to enable employee timecard approval, view timecard, etc.
To clock in to the uAttend system the staff member uses the URL that you set up when you created your uAttend account. The employee logs in and the clocking screen appears.
What staff see when web clocking
Clocking in screen
To clock in, staff click the In button. If they are already clocked in, then the Out button will show. To clock out, staff click the Out button.
Staff can clock in/out for lunches and breaks.
The job tracking feature can be used to track hours spent against different jobs (this feature can also be used with biometric fingerprint terminals).
(Click on images for a larger view)
View timecard screen
As well as viewing their timecards staff can:
- Put a note or comment against their clocking.
- Choose a department, site or location.
Getting up and running with the uAttend web attendance system is simple
- Choose the monthly pricing plan for the number of employees you want to clock in.
- Follow the simple set up instructions, (if you need help, there’s online resources and access to the friendly UK helpdesk (which is part of your monthly subscription – not an extra)
- We’ll arrange a free follow-up training session to make sure your uAttend attendance system is working the way you want it to.
Any questions, or if you’d like an online demo to see how clocking in with uAttend could work for you, call 01761 410015, email us, or click the chat icon.
I do not have to worry about the logging of hours and wondering where I put the hours and who has done what, all is in one place and accessible by myself as admin from anywhere. The whole uAttend solution has given me a great deal of confidence and I can clearly see who’s in or out as well as the hours as they mount up.
Mind and Behaviour