Smartphone clock in and out app
The uAttend smartphone clock in and out app is a quick and accurate way to track attendance and offer your employees self-service options.
Via the app, your workers can:
- Clock in and out
- Choose a department (or location or site) to clock in to
- Leave a note for the administrator on their clocking
- Request time off and see previous requests
- Clock for breaks and meals
- Check their timecard
Employee geolocation tracking via Smartphone App
Need to know where your employees are?
The mobile clocking app records clocking data and clocking locations.
There are two options you can choose from:
- Global will record the actual geographical position of the employee clocking in, wherever they are in the UK, or around the world.
- Fixed UK location (or locations) gives you the option of ringfencing* – setting a clocking radius within which an employee can legitimately clock in. If the employee attempts to clock in outside the specified ringfenced radius they physically can’t until they’re within the location area set.
It’s important to note that employee locations are not tracked at all times, only when they clock. This means, particularly if using their own phone, that there are no issues about privacy.
* The uAttend Fixed UK Location feature is only available in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Get up and running with the uAttend clock in and out App
- Choose the monthly pricing plan for the number of employees you want to clock in
- Click this link to sign-up for a uAttend online attendance system account
- Follow the simple set-up instructions (you can also call our UK helpdesk)
- Ask staff to download the free uAttend iPhone or Android app on their phone and use your company ID, username and password to begin clocking them in.
Alternatively, contact us to arrange a complimentary, online training session and we will work with you to make sure your uAttend attendance system works the way you want it to.