The MN2000 biometric facial recognition clocking in terminal is designed to be used with the uAttend Employee Management System. uAttend is our cloud-based time and attendance system which allows employees to clock in and out using our exclusive range of clocking in terminals, web, phone or smartphone.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included in your uAttend account as part of the pricing plan, further terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.
MN2000 biometric facial recognition terminal features:
- Plug and play out of the box – Ethernet connection.
- Clock in up to 200 employees using facial recognition.
- Can be used in combination with employee PIN codes and proximity fobs.
- Multiple clocking in terminals work together – no networking required.
- Large colour touchscreen display.
- Completely web based system.
- Customise with your own logo.
- Voice greeting and fail or pass instructions.
- Lifetime free warranty and clocking terminal replacements.
- UK helpdesk support.
NB: Requires mains power
- MN2000 facial recognition clocking in terminal.
- 2 metre ethernet cable.
- AC power adapter.
- Wall mounting bracket and fixings.
- Product and quick start guides.
- Clock in method: Facial recognition / PIN / RFID.
- Digital clock.
- Wired for network connection.
- Wall mounted.
- Width: 10.08 cm X Height 15.9 cm X Depth 9.7 cm.
- Weight: 907 grams.
The uAttend employee management system collects clocking in data using our exclusive clocking in terminals, the web, phones or smartphones. Data is aggregated and managed via a cloud-based uAttend account. Accounts can be accessed 24/7 on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets wherever you or your colleagues are located.
- Manage data for payroll and export to a range of payroll packages.
- Manage sickness, holidays and other absence.
- View timesheets, tips and expenses.
- Review and approve holiday requests.