Biometric facial recognition terminals are a popular choice for customers who want to increase clocking accuracy and save money by preventing buddy clocking. The MN2000 wired facial recognition clocking terminal is designed to be used exclusively with the uAttend cloud-based clocking system. The BN6000 series of fingerprint clocking terminals are another biometric clocking option.
MN2000 biometric facial recognition terminal
- Plug and play out of the box.
- Clock in up to 200 employees using facial recognition.
- Can be used in combination with employee PIN codes and proximity fobs.
- Multiple clocking in terminals work together – no networking required.
- Completely web based system.
- Customise with your own logo.
- Lifetime free warranty and clocking terminal replacements.
- UK helpdesk support.
Click the Terminal spec tab above for more details
How uAttend works
Choose how you want staff to clock in using our exclusive range of clocking in terminals, as well as phone, web self-service and free smartphone apps. Clocking data is collected and managed via your cloud-based uAttend account. Accounts can be accessed 24/7 on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets wherever you or your colleagues are located.
- Manage data for payroll and export to a range of payroll packages.
- Manage sickness, holidays and other absence.
- View timesheets, tips and expenses.
- Review and approve holiday requests.
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.
- Decide how you want your employees to clock in.
- Buy uAttend biometric or RFID clocking terminals from our shop.
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- If you are web, phone or smartphone clocking you can set up these options and get staff clocking as soon as you’ve signed-up for an online account.
- When your terminals arrive, (usually next working day). Follow the simple set-up guide and start clocking.
Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (part of your monthly subscription – not extra). And we’ll also book in a free 30 minute set-up session to make sure the system is working the way you want it to.