On top of multiple clocking options and an automatic backup feature, the JR2000 enables employees to not only clock in and out, but start and end breaks, transfer departments, and more, directly via the terminal.
As with all uAttend clocking options (Smartphone, Web, RFID and Facial Recognition), the JR2000 terminal is ‘plug and play’ meaning you can set it up easily and get clocking from day one.
Any questions – just get in touch. Call 01761 410015, click the chat button, or email us hello@uAttend.co.uk
Three Ways A Time and Attendance System Can Boost your Bottom Line
Complete our form to receive your free Time and Attendance guide.
What uAttend Offers
uAttend is an easy-to-use, cloud-based time and attendance software, offering businesses access to real-time data to save time, money and resources.
The system includes:
- Who’s In – See your workforce status in real-time
- Payroll Data – get accurate payroll data ready for export
- Holidays – Track and approve holiday requests, absence and more
- Schedule workers – Set easy shifts filled by you and emailed to workers
- Reports – Run reports by employee, department, or system-wide
- Your pay rules – Automatic break deduction, overtime, rounding and grace
- Multiple Pay Period options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- Time Card Approvals – Quick and simple labour cost approval
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like
- And much more (you can view a quick uAttend demo, here)
- Lifetime warranty on terminals
- Free updates & features when released
- Free set-up
- Free UK-based support
- Free system training – tailored to your needs
- Free in-depth online help portal
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- 99.999% cloud-based availability
How uAttend works
As uAttend is a cloud-based system there is nothing to install on your desktop and you can access data anywhere 24/7, from any computer or internet-connected device.
Simply subscribe to the uAttend plan that best suit your needs and begin clocking today. There is no minimum contract term or hidden fees, meaning your business can start and stop uAttend as you please, or scale up and down plans if you have seasonal staff.
This is all self-managed simply through your uAttend online account.
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- You can start clocking employees via web, phone or smartphone as soon as you’ve signed up for an online account.
- If you’ve ordered a terminal, when it arrives (usually next working day), follow the simple set-up guide and start clocking.
Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (part of your monthly subscription – not extra). And we’ll also book a free set-up session to make sure uAttend is working the way you want it to.
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.