What uAttend Offers
uAttend is an easy-to-use, cloud-based time and attendance software, offering businesses access to real-time data to save time, money and resources.
The system includes:
- Who’s In – See your workforce status in real-time
- Payroll Data – get accurate payroll data ready for export
- Holiday Management – Track and approve holiday requests, absences and more
- Reports – Run reports by employee, department, or entire company
- Pay rules – Automatic break deduction, overtime, rounding and grace
- Multiple Pay Period options – Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly
- Time Card Approvals – Quick and simple cost approval
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment your employees any way you need
Why not view a quick uAttend demo
- Lifetime warranty on machines
- Free updates & features when released
- Free set-up
- Free UK-based support
- Free system training – tailored to your needs
- Free in-depth online help portal
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- 99.999% cloud-based availability
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.
Right, let’s do this!
You are just a few clicks away from starting to gain the benefits of our market-leading time and attendance system. Here’s what you need to do now:
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- When once you have an account number, you can enter your employees’ names and details and select the workers for whom you want to allow the option of clocking via app; a user name and password will be then be created for each of them.
- Your employees can download the uAttend app for either Android or iPhone. All they will need is your company ID, plus their individual user names and passwords.
- Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (this is all included in your monthly subscription), and we’ll also book a free set-up session to make sure uAttend is working exactly the way you need it to.