DR2500 Biometric Facial Recognition Machine & Temperature Reader
£329.00 ex VAT
Keep your workers happy & healthy!
Quick, easy and completely touch-free, the DR2500 face scanner is a particular favourite for work environments that need to be kept as hygienic and sterile as possible, as well as those in which glove-wearing means the fingerprint machines are not a viable option.
Using advanced biometric facial recognition technology, the uAttend DR2500 can verify an employees’ face in just seconds, even if they are wearing a mask. It is voice controlled and touch free, making clocking in a quick and easy process.
Better still, it also features a temperature reader, which scans workers’ temperatures when they clock in. An exciting feature of the DR2500 biometric facial recognition machine is the possibility it offers you to choose a temperature lockout threshold. If an employee arrives for their shift and either meets or exceeds this temperature limit (say 37.8 degrees Celsius), they will simply not be allowed to clock in. This helps to ensure workplace safety and avoid the spread of sickness and germs amongst your employees.
The DR2500 also offers an internet failure backup feature, meaning all clocking data will be stored and then synced correctly when you’re online again.
Aside from clocking in and out, your employees can also use the DR2500 to navigate the rest of the features menu without touching the machine. They simply have to ask to track their breaks, lunch, department transfers, etc.
DR2500 people can also clock in using an RFID proximity card/fob or a PIN, and the machine is connectable with both Wi-Fi and LAN access.
As with all uAttend clocking machines, the DR2500 is ‘plug and play’ meaning you can set it up easily and get clocking from day one.
What uAttend Offers
uAttend is an easy-to-use, cloud-based time and attendance software, offering businesses access to real-time data to save time, money and resources.
The system includes:
- Who’s In – See your workforce status in real-time
- Payroll Data – get accurate payroll data ready for export
- Holiday Management – Track and approve holiday requests, absences and more
- Reports – Run reports by employee, department, or entire company
- Pay rules – Automatic break deduction, overtime, rounding and grace
- Multiple Pay Period options – Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly
- Time Card Approvals – Quick and simple cost approval
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment your employees any way you need
Why not view a quick uAttend demo
- Lifetime warranty on machines
- Free updates & features when released
- Free set-up
- Free UK-based support
- Free system training – tailored to your needs
- Free in-depth online help portal
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- 99.999% cloud-based availability
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking machine connections are charged at £10 each per month.
Right, let’s do this!
You are just a few clicks away from starting to gain the benefits of our market-leading time and attendance system. Here’s what you need to do now:
- Select and order your chosen biometric machine.
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- When once your machine arrives (usually next working day), simply follow the set-up guide and you can start clocking.
Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (this is all included in your monthly subscription), and we’ll also book a free set-up session to make sure uAttend is working exactly the way you need it to.