DR2000 Touch-Free Facial Recognition Clocking Machine
£289.00 ex VAT
Face, Voice, Action.
If you’re looking for a no-contact clocking machine without compromising on security, accuracy and speed, look no further: the DR2000 ticks all those boxes, and plenty more as well.
Using the latest facial recognition technology, workers can clock in or out, start or end their breaks, take lunches, transfer departments and track their jobs – all by voice command.
This voice-controlled functionality eliminates the need for your employees to physically touch the clocking machine, giving you far greater control over workplace safety and making it ideal for sterile / medical / chemical environments or places where gloves are required, making fingerprint clocking inconvenient or just plain impossible.
The DR2000 can even verify an employee’s face when they are wearing a mask, which is especially important in medical workplaces.
The machine is connected using Wi-Fi or LAN access, and there is a backup feature for times when internet connection is lost for whatever reason. What does this mean? Well, your clocking data will be stored and then uploaded to the cloud when once a connection is re-established, so you will never lose important information.
Popular, practical and highly robust, the DR2000 also allows people to clock in using RFID card/fobs or a PIN number (which does of course involve physical contact with the machine).
Like our other Attend clocking machines, the DR2000 is ‘plug and play’ meaning that when once your device arrives, all you need to do is plug it in and you can get clocking from day one.
What uAttend Offers
uAttend is an easy-to-use, cloud-based time and attendance software, offering businesses access to real-time data to save time, money and resources.
The system includes:
- Who’s In – See your workforce status in real-time
- Payroll Data – get accurate payroll data ready for export
- Holiday Management – Track and approve holiday requests, absences and more
- Reports – Run reports by employee, department, or entire company
- Pay rules – Automatic break deduction, overtime, rounding and grace
- Multiple Pay Period options – Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly
- Time Card Approvals – Quick and simple cost approval
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment your employees any way you need
Why not view a quick uAttend demo
- Lifetime warranty on machines
- Free updates & features when released
- Free set-up
- Free UK-based support
- Free system training – tailored to your needs
- Free in-depth online help portal
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- 99.999% cloud-based availability
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking machine connections are charged at £10 each per month.
Right, let’s do this!
You are just a few clicks away from starting to gain the benefits of our market-leading time and attendance system. Here’s what you need to do now:
- Select and order your chosen biometric machine.
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- When once your machine arrives (usually next working day), simply follow the set-up guide and you can start clocking.
Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (this is all included in your monthly subscription), and we’ll also book a free set-up session to make sure uAttend is working exactly the way you need it to.