The BN6500 unit puts a stop to buddy clocking and time theft and works anywhere with Wi-Fi or by plugging it directly into a router.
Using its state-of-the-art fingerprint scanner, your employees working hours will be automatically added to the uAttend system in real-time, helping you speed up the payroll process and make accurate business decisions based on your data.
With the BN6500 you will see data when employees take a break, lunch, and perform a job transfer.
The BN6500 Wi-Fi biometric fingerprint clocking terminal has space for up to 5,000 clocking employees and is designed to be used exclusively with the uAttend cloud-based clocking system.
Additional BN6500 info
- All clocking data sent to the cloud in real time
- Departments transfers and break options on time clock
- Employee services available via the terminal, see hours worked, holiday allowance and more
- Lifetime free warranty and clocking terminal replacements
- Workers will be told via voice and on-screen when their clocking request has passed or failed
- Customisable logo option on monitor
- Capacitive touch keypads housed in a compact, robust unit
All uAttend clocking units are sent as ‘plug and play’ out of the box and the BN6500 includes all plugs, wires and a wall bracket needed to get clocking from day one.
Any questions – just get in touch. Call 01761 410015 or email us hello@uAttend.co.uk
Three Ways A Time and Attendance System Can Boost your Bottom Line
Complete our form to receive your free Time and Attendance guide.
What uAttend Offers
uAttend is an easy-to-use, cloud-based time and attendance software, offering businesses access to real-time data to save time, money and resources.
The system includes:
- Who’s In – See your workforce status in real-time
- Payroll Data – get accurate payroll data ready for export
- Holidays – Track and approve holiday requests, absence and more
- Schedule workers – Set easy shifts filled by you and emailed to workers
- Reports – Run reports by employee, department, or system-wide
- Your pay rules – Automatic break deduction, overtime, rounding and grace
- Multiple Pay Period options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- Time Card Approvals – Quick and simple labour cost approval
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like
- And much more (you can view a quick uAttend demo, here)
- Lifetime warranty on terminals
- Free updates & features when released
- Free set-up
- Free UK-based support
- Free system training – tailored to your needs
- Free in-depth online help portal
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- 99.999% cloud-based availability
How uAttend works
Choose how you want staff to clock in using our exclusive range of clocking in terminals, as well as phone, web self-service and free smartphone apps. Clocking data is collected and managed via your cloud-based uAttend account. Accounts can be accessed 24/7 on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets wherever you or your colleagues are located.
- Manage data for payroll and export to a range of payroll packages.
- Manage sickness, holidays and other absence.
- View timesheets, tips and expenses.
- Review and approve holiday requests.
- Decide how you want your employees to clock in.
- Buy uAttend biometric or RFID clocking terminals from our shop.
- Sign up for a uAttend online account and choose your pricing plan.
- If you are web, phone or smartphone clocking you can set up these options and get staff clocking as soon as you’ve signed-up for an online account.
- When your terminals arrive, (usually next working day). Follow the simple set-up guide and start clocking.
Our friendly UK helpdesk is always on-hand to help, (part of your monthly subscription – not extra). And we’ll also book in a free 30 minute set-up session to make sure the system is working the way you want it to.
You subscribe to uAttend by paying a monthly subscription for the number of employees clocking in. There’s no tie-in period or contract. You can stop and start your uAttend subscription as projects stop and start, or scale pricing plans up or down if you have seasonal staff. This is all managed through your uAttend online account.
NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.