The BN6000 biometric fingerprint clocking in terminal is designed to be used with the uAttend attendance management system. uAttend is our cloud-based attendance software which allows employees to clock in and out using our exclusive range of clocking in terminals plus phone and self-service web or free smartphone app.
Two clocking in terminal connections are included in your uAttend account as part of the pricing plan, further terminal connections are charged at £10 each per month.
All clocking in terminals are supplied with a UK plug-in mains power adapter.
BN6000 biometric fingerprint terminal features:
- Plug and play out of the box – plugs straight into your network (DHCP or static).
- Multiple clocking in terminals work together – no networking required.
- Proxy ready.
- Completely web based system.
- Customise with your own logo.
- Voice greeting and fail or pass notification.
- Clock in up to 5000 employees.
- Lifetime free warranty and clocking terminal replacements.
- UK helpdesk support.
NB: Requires mains power
- BN6000 terminal.
- 2 metre ethernet cable.
- AC power adapter (1 metre).
- Wall mounting bracket and fixings.
- Product and quick start guides.
- Clock in method: Fingerprint.
- Digital clock.
- Wall mounted.
- Width: 19.05 cm X Height 13.97 cm X Depth 3.81 cm.
- Weight: 454 grams.
The uAttend employee management system collects clocking in data using our exclusive clocking in terminals, the web, phones or smartphones. Data is aggregated and managed via a cloud-based uAttend account. Accounts can be accessed 24/7 on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets wherever you or your colleagues are located.
- Manage data for payroll and export to a range of payroll packages.
- Manage sickness, holidays and other absence.
- View timesheets, tips and expenses.
- Review and approve holiday requests.