How does the sign-up process work?
- Just click on the button below, and you will be taken to our fully secure partner website* to set up your uAttend account.
- Choose the pricing plan for the correct number of employees.
- As you need no hardware or IT support to begin using uAttend, you can sign-up online today and start adding your employees to your account.
- If you are planning on using smartphone clocking, your employees will need to download the free uAttend app, which will enable them to clock in using their smartphone.
- If you want to use clock-in terminals such as biometric fingerprint scanners or swipe cards, you will simply need to purchase what you need from our shop. Dispatch is quick (usually next day delivery) and you can set up the account in the meantime, prior to receiving them.
Full set-up instructions are also given via our uAttend help portal.
*The US developer of uAttend, Workwell Technologies (formerly Processing Point Connected Workplace) manage the UK uAttend employee management system on our behalf.
However, all support for uAttend in the UK comes from our Somerset HQ, where our friendly support team is located between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
When signing up to uAttend, your monthly subscription fee will depend on the number of employees you have clocking in.
uAttend is a fully scalable software, meaning that it can grow with you, should you take on more staff, or scale down if you are reducing your workforce after, for example, a specific project that has come to an end.
There is no contract and no tie-in period, meaning that you have complete flexibility to start and stop your subscription whenever you choose. This is all managed through your online account. NB: Payment is monthly by debit or credit card.
Prices quoted are per group of employees not per employee.
Two clocking in machine connections are included as part of your uAttend monthly subscription, further clocking machine connections are charged at £10 each per month.