Key Features and Benefits
- Several clocking methods to choose from. Mix and match as many of these as you like, to suit your workforce and business model.
- Access to real-time online dashboards. Gain instant insights into who is at work and where they clocked in.
- Rounding and Grace periods. Decide how much flexibility you want to offer and pre-set a margin you are happy with to avoid early clocking out and frequent late arrivals.
- Holiday management. Authorise time off, manage sick leave and classify holidays as paid or unpaid, with the option of setting separate pay rates for anyone working public holidays.
- Overtime. Set provisions for overtime calculations, including rates, either by daily or weekly hours worked, specific time of day, etc.
- Reporting. Produce quick and detailed reports on individual employees, departments, site or even the entire company. Export payroll to programmes like Sage®, Paychex® and QuickBooks®.
Download the uAttend Brochure
PDF Size: 178 KB
BOOK A FREE ONLINE DEMO
Want to see how it works? Start saving time, money and hassle now with our easy-to-use cloud-based system.
What are the benefits of uAttend?
As well as a host of functionality designed to give your managers valuable insights, a time and attendance system provides you with the big picture when it comes to workforce optimisation.
Data accumulated from overtime, absences, scheduling and more are all available to view 24/7, meaning that when decisions need to be made, you can see the impact instantly.
Other benefits include:
- Lifetime repair/replacement warranty: this applies to all uAttend clocking machines.
- Online help: find the information you need quickly online, through our chat function or help portal.
- Friendly UK-based support: no automated responses, no chatbots and no endless waits with terrible music whilst you're left on hold for hours. Our helpdesk team of actual, real-life people will happily answer your queries via email or phone, all part of your monthly subscription.
- Three levels of timecard approval authority: give each worker either administrator, supervisor or employee approval, depending on their level of responsibility.
- No contract or tie-in period: activate your account almost immediately, and, should you decide it's not for you, or your circumstances change, you can deactivate your account within around 24 hours. No strings attached.
- Scalable solutions: uAttend adapts with you, meaning that you can easily change your monthly subscription to reflect any fluctuations in staff numbers.
- No software to install or upgrade: all of uAttend's new features and updates are included as part of your monthly subscription.
- Utility tool: Quickly and easily enable your employees to use the web and smartphone clock-in systems to clock from the office, home, or wherever they are working.
- Intuitive scheduling: There's no need to re-enter employees into the system to use the scheduling; simply assign them a position, create shifts, then fill as needed, and repeat each week or change whenever necessary.