How do you use uAttend
uAttend offers an easy-to-use time and attendance system, but knowing how do you use uAttend. Or more importantly, how do you get the most from it, is another matter.
Luckily, the uAttend team is on the case, investing in the equipment, time and resources to create a series of tutorial videos.
These videos which cover a range of how-to topics are live now on the uAttend YouTube channel.
Topics covered include:
- Enabling Time Off Requests
- Adding Departments
- General Department Settings
- Department Weekly Overtime
- Enabling Email Notifications
- Department Daily by Hours Worked
- Requesting Time Off Via App & Portal
- Approving Denying Cancelling Time Off Requests
- Department Daily by Hour of the Day
- Setting Accrual Rates & Balances
Why create video tutorials?
Since our launch in the UK market, we’ve offered free support and an online help portal.
Our helpdesk is available 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday. And our help portal is live 24/7.
What we found, however, is that customers wanted a more visual way of getting the answers they needed.
Screenshots or remote connections were well and good, but nothing can beat a second-by-second tutorial, explaining exactly how it works and why it will help your business.
After all, according to the Wyzowl report, 69% of respondents said they’d prefer to watch a short video to learn about a product or service. 18% would rather read a text-based article, website or post, 4% wants to view an infographic, and the others want either a download, webinar or call.
We currently have 11 videos tutorials live but plan on adding more to the YouTube channel in the very near future.
The future of uAttend Support:
Our support is proudly included with all uAttend subscriptions at no extra charge.
We have no plans to change this, and for those wanting a real person to chat to, we’ll still be here.
- Unlimited UK helpdesk support
- Online training
- Software updates & feature releases
- Lifetime warranty on all uAttend terminals.
To book a demo, click here.
To watch a pre-recorded demo, click here.