Clocking in via website is a quick and easy alternative for employees, particularly if they are working remotely. To allow web clocking, all you need to do is get a supervisor of your uAttend cloud account to go to permissions in the settings and opt to allow web clocking for relevant employees. You can also grant access to timecards and allow expenses and tips to be added (if desired), amongst other things.
Then, to clock in to the uAttend system, the staff member simply uses the URL that you set up when you created your uAttend account and logs in, after which the clocking screen will appear.
What can employees see when they clock in via the web?
- Clocking in screen: Staff can click to either clock in and / or out at the start and end of their shifts, as well as clocking out for breaks and lunches if their job requires it.
- Job tracking: This feature can be used to track hours spent on different jobs, to know exactly how many hours it entailed.
- Timecard: As well as viewing their personal timecards to check hours worked including any overtime, employees can also add a note or comment against their clocking information and select their relevant department, site or location.
- Holidays & Absences: Through the web clocking system, staff can request holidays or a planned absence such as a dentist or doctor's appointment.
- Expenses and Tips: Employees can easily add any tips and expenses to their account.
I do not have to worry about the logging of hours and wondering where I put the hours and who has done what, all is in one place and accessible by myself as admin from anywhere. The whole uAttend solution has given me a great deal of confidence and I can clearly see who's in or out as well as the hours as they mount up.
BOOK A FREE ONLINE DEMO
Want to see how it works? Start saving time, money and hassle now with our easy-to-use cloud-based system.
Ready to sign up?
- Choose the monthly pricing plan for the number of employees you want to clock in.
- Click this link to sign-up for a uAttend web attendance system account
- Follow the simple set up instructions, (if you need help, there’s online resources and access to the friendly UK helpdesk (which is part of your monthly subscription – not an extra)
- We'll arrange a free follow-up training session to make sure your uAttend attendance system is working the way you want it to.