Free clocking in app
Flexible, convenient and free with any uAttend account, our smartphone app allows your workers to clock in and out wherever they are, whenever they want, delivering real-time insights straight into the palm of your hand
The uAttend smartphone clocking in app is a quick and accurate way to track employees' attendance and also offer them greater autonomy. Suitable for both Android and iPhones, the app is perfect for remote or hybrid staff, multi-site workers and anyone who frequently needs to travel as part of their job.
What can workers use the clocking in app for?
Just as with our other clocking systems, employees can use the app to:
- Choose a department (or location, branch, site, etc.) they belong to.
- Clock in and out, including for breaks and meals if required.
- Leave a note for their administrator/line manager on their clocking info.
- Request time off and see previous requests.
- Check their time card to see programmed shifts.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our friendly sales team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, just get in touch and we'll take it from there.
The sales team were very good, they spent time with us giving us a demonstration, answering our questions, but also happy to answer our questions after the demo. The support team are excellent, they quickly respond to your queries should you have any.
ICT Team Leader
How can you use the app to track employees using geolocation?
Knowing where your employees are and being able to check that they are working where you need them to be can provide great reassurance, not only for you as an employer but also for your clients, should you need to justify labour costs for a business proposal or invoice.
The clocking in app accurately records clocking data, along with the location where the worker actually clocks in.
It does not, of course, track their phone at any other time, purely at the moment of clock in and clock out, so there are no privacy issues for you or your workers to be concerned about. There are strict data protection and privacy laws in place regarding this matter and they are fully respected.
When it comes to geolocation, there are two options you can choose from:
Global will record the actual geographical position of the employee clocking in, wherever they are in the UK, or around the world.
Fixed UK location (or locations) gives you the option of ringfencing*.
*This involves setting a radius within which an employee is physically able to clock in. If a worker attempts to clock in from further afield, therefore outside of the specified ringfenced radius, they won’t be able to do so until they move within the set area.
BOOK A FREE ONLINE DEMO
Want to see how it works? Start saving time, money and hassle now with our easy-to-use cloud-based system.
4 Simple Steps to Use the uAttend Clocking in App
- Choose the monthly pricing plan for the number of employees you want to clock in
- Click this link to sign-up for a uAttend online attendance system account
- Follow the simple set-up instructions (you can also call our UK helpdesk)
- Ask staff to download the free uAttend iPhone or Android app on their phone and use your company ID, username and password to begin clocking them in.
Alternatively, contact us to arrange a free online training session and we will work with you to make sure your uAttend attendance system works the way you need it to.