The smart cloud-based time
and attendance system
Accurate, affordable, real time.
Three Ways A Time and Attendance System Can Boost your Bottom Line
Complete our form to receive your free Time and Attendance guide.
What is the uAttend time and attendance system?
uAttend by Chronologic is a time and attendance system designed to help your business save time, money and workforce resources.
Access to the software is available via monthly subscription and uAttend is 100% cloud-based, meaning there’s nothing to install or keep updated. It's incredibly easy-to-use and includes:
- Attendance tracking - via 6 different clocking methods
- Automated payroll data - including your overtime and pay rate calculations
- Employee scheduling - easily plan shifts, roles, employee numbers and more
- Reporting - know your labour costs, absence and holiday figures
- Holiday management - request and approve time-off through the system
- Data exports - payroll, reports, timesheets and rotas
How uAttend works:
Employee clocking data (via phone, app, biometric terminals or the web) is sent instantly to your uAttend cloud account and turned into actionable insight for your managers.
See immediately who’s clocked in or out, on annual leave or scheduled to work. All data is updated in real-time, and the account can be viewed 24/7.
uAttend offers flexible pay-as-you-go monthly pricing plans with no minimum contract or hidden fees, and we include free unlimited UK helpdesk support, online training, software updates & feature realeases, and a lifetime warranty on all uAttend terminals.
Clocking in with uAttends Time and Attendance System
Choose from 6 different ways for staff to clock in to the system. Two popular options are biometric fingerprint clocking and phone app clocking.
Biometric clocking means that employees can't clock in for each other and can be done via Facial Recognition or Fingerprint. We now have facial recognition units that include temperature scanners to help keep your workplace safe.
Phone app clocking is flexible, particularly for remote working or staff on the move. The smartphone app has geolocation tracking which means staff can only clock in where they are supposed to be.
Our Time and Attendance System can use one or any combination of options to clock employees in:
Who uses uAttend?
The combination of clocking options and pricing plans give customers flexibility.
- Construction uAttend biometric fingerprint clocking with GSM is used on many sites with poor network connectivity. As projects finish the terminals can be moved on to the next site.
- Care homes simpler and more accurate than spreadsheets and timecards, uAttend makes it easy to track staff working 24/7.
- Hospitality and leisure companies uAttend offers a quick and cost-effective way to monitor staff attendance.
- Facilities management for cleaning or other staff working remotely on client sites, uAttend is an efficient way to make sure they are on-site where and when they should be.
- Manufacturing choose from RFID swipe card or biometric clocking for one or a number of sites. If you employ seasonal staff your pricing plan can be adjusted as staff numbers fluctuate.
Join us for a free online demo
We offer free one-to-one or group webinars that give you an overview of how uAttend manages your time and attendance, the different clocking options available, and answers any questions that you have.